Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sailboats

we are a fractal,
the cosmic dust co-mingling
double helix of lust
the softest hands pulsing gently on the small of our backs
the calmest and most intense thrusts
in the smallest waves of grandeur
this is bigger
than both of us

we are the tides,
the seaweed soul soup
the infinite infinity
a salty divine divinity
a perpetually cleansed refreshed and astounding loop.
the epics of epochs-
tossing beneath and above each other
our tongues
our bodies
our souls
our fingers
our locks

we are the rock,
we can be the most azure
or the least blue
as deep in the strata as I am
so are you
forming over eons
understanding beyond this realm
our ether eyes piercing
despite the power
neither of us are overwhelmed
I’ll take your hand
you take the helm
steer us through the stardust and dreamscape land
I’ll follow you on my tiptoes of delight
through the darkness and the sparkles
of the deepest, fiercest night

we are the sailboats my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment